A luxury 5 star resort on the northern island of Vanua Levu, This award winning, eco friendly resort has 25 Bures and 1 Villa across 17 acres. An excellent choice for couples, families and divers. The award-winning, five-star Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort is one of the most renowned vacation destinations in the South Pacific. Located on the island of Vanua Levu on a 17 acre coconut plantation, the luxury accommodations overlook the waters of Savusavu Bay.
A favorite for romance, honeymoons and weddings; scuba diving; and families, who want enjoy a secluded location and exceptional dining with an unsurpassed range of eco-friendly activities. Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort is the only luxury resort that employs a full-time marine biologist to help visitors appreciate the underwater world of Fiji.
Our Protravel International association extends exclusive benefits when booking with us. Visit: Hotels that Inspire-Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort for more information.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- All meals (including soft drinks, bottled Fiji Water, coffee & tea)
- Resort activities and excursions: Rain-forest hike with resident naturalist/marine biologist; Visit to a native Fijian village; Educational trip to the mangrove lagoon; 4 freshwater swimming pools; Tennis court; Volleyball; Sea kayaks; Hobie cat sailing; Snorkeling; Glass-bottom boat
- Daily Kids Club: Bula Club, a Fijian buddy for children 6-12 yrs on 1-5 ratio, and an exclusive nanny for each child under 6 offered from 8am-9pm.
- Meet and Greet at Savusavu airport and ground transportation to/from the resort
- Airfare to Savusavu
- Additional beverages
- Additional activities & excursions
- Spa services
Contact us to start planning: 1-800-554-9059