A favorite for travelers to the northern island of Vanua Levu, Koro Sun resort features 29 private bures and villas. The perfect location for adventure, relaxation and diving. Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that’s nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on “Fiji’s other big island” of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover’s dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that’s encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon.
Resort hospitality – coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation – has made Fiji’s Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways.
- All meals including coffee & tea and filtered water (all other beverages are excluded).
- Note: The resort is able to cater to most dietary requests, including Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Vegan and Lactose
- Resort activities and excursions: Biking; Kayaking; Tennis; Volleyball; Golf (9-hole); School visit; Herbal walk; 2 freshwater swimming pools; Sunday church service; Movies and board games; Library.
- Daily Kids Club: Complimentary Koro Kids Club (children’s activity program) for children 3 to 12 years, offered from 8:00am to 4:00pm daily. Daily activities include Rainforest hikes, introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts & crafts, tidal pool exploration, snorkeling (for 7 years & older), t-shirt painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction. Babysitting services offered after 5:00 pm.
- Meet and Greet at Savusavu airport and ground transportation to/from the resort
- Airfare to Savusavu
- Additional beverages
- Additional activities & excursions
- Spa services
Contact us to start planning: 1-800-554-9059