You may ask yourself, “Do I really need travel insurance?” The answer is a resounding yes – we highly recommend travel insurance for all our clients. What it all comes down to is peace of mind and the value of that should far outweigh any doubts you might have.
Here are our top five reasons to insure yourself and your vacation with CSA Travel Protection, our preferred insurance provider:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption – your trip may be non-refundable, and travel insurance can cover you in the event that you have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Medical Expenses – you should check with your medical insurance provider about level of coverage while traveling. Even if your plan covers you, CSA will act as your secondary insurance and pay any additional costs.
- Unlimited Emergency Evacuation – can you think of a better reason? You don’t want to risk the possibility of needing this coverage and not having it, or having limitations on the dollar value (remote medical evacuations typically cost at least $15,000).
- Car Rental Damage – you are covered for up to $25,000.
- Worldwide Emergency Hotline – free of charge, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Adventure Honeymoons representative will offer you insurance and handle all the details as part of your booking.
You can also visit the CSA site for a free quote or more detailed information, or to purchase your policy: