Planning a romantic getaway can be more complicated than many couples imagine. There are more things to think about than just the cost of airfare and lodging. A luxury honeymoon in Fiji should be about spending time with one another, relaxing and savoring this special experience together. Purchasing a honeymoon vacation package is one easy way of maximizing the value of the money spent while at the same time taking the guesswork out of planning this important trip.
What Vacation Packages Include
There are numerous packages available for top Fiji honeymoon destinations. You are sure to find a number of options that suit your tastes and budget. Though the specifics of each vacation package will vary somewhat, these are some of the most popular features offered through these special deals:
- Vibrant tropical surroundings, including beach front views, expansive gardens, and secluded jungle clearings
- Meals, including multi-course dinners
- Airport transportation
- Resort-hosted activities, including scuba diving, walking tours, and lovo feasts
- Use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, and other recreational gear
- On site volleyball and tennis courts
- Guided cultural experiences, such as language lessons, traditional cooking classes, and much more
Many larger resorts offer windsurfers and catamarans in addition to snorkeling and diving equipment. Some resorts include supervised activities for children while others cater to adults and couples enjoying a Fiji island honeymoon.
Vacation packages do not include airfare or the cost of off-site recreational activities. Spa services are available through many resorts though are not included in the base package price. Tea and coffee are included in the package though additional beverages are generally not. Taxes are assessed at the time of purchase.